It’s spooky season and there is no better way to launch into Halloween week than making your very own spooky and delicious treats.
Join KidPowered Pastries, Maine’s only entirely kid-focused baking program, to make Halloween cookies with your mini-chef. Both kids and adults can come in costume to add to the fun (or just come as the expert chefs you are).
Classes are designed as a fun way for kids and their "sous chef" adult to spend time together while learning new skills and making something delicious. We provide everything and take care of the clean up, so you can focus completely on having fun with your kid. All ages welcome.
- Date: October 23
- Time: two times to choose from
- Location: Portland Yoga Collective
- Cost: $40/kid (with one adult Sous chef). *PYC students members receive $5 class discount. Enter code “pyc” at checkout to apply
Class price includes all ingredients and materials for one kid and their adult. We do our best to accommodate kid food allergies and sensitivities. Leave a note at checkout and we will work with you to make sure your kid is able to bake something that works for them.
Please indicate in the notes at checkout:
- Child preferred name and age
- Any food allergies that need to be accommodated
5% of every KidPowered class goes to Full Plates Full Potential to help end childhood hunger in Maine